Monday, March 2, 2009

TVS launches 'Scooty Streak'


VIJAYAWADA: Two-wheeler manufacturer, TVS has launched the 'Scooty Streak' here.

"Girls will find the Streak more comfortable as it has been made with the aim of offering the right mix of performance, style, convenience and comfort," TVS Area Sales Manager Arun Kumar said at the launch here yesterday.

Streak, the latest from the scooty range, would be a no compromise option considering its valuable features, Kumar added.

Soruce:http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/News-By-Industry/Auto/Two-wheelers/TVS-launches-Scooty-Streak/articleshow/4170046.cms

1 comment:

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Scooty Streak for Handicapped

Keep Posting:)